8.24.2012

September Cupcake Fridays.

***no Cupcake Friday 8/31
September Flavors: 
Sept 7 - Strawberry Cupcake w/ Vanilla Buttercream
Sept 14 - Cappuccino Chip Cupcake w/ Mocha Buttercream
Sept 21 - S'mores Cupcake
Sept 28 - Malted Milk Cupcake with Malted Milk Buttercream... think Whoppers... think YUMMY!

What is Cupcake Fridays? 

Most weeks I will be baking cupcakes...ready to be picked up Thursday evening or Friday morning. I will have a set flavor of the week each week. They will be sold by the dozen. $25 per dozen. If you want to order that week, I will need it placed by Tuesday at 7pm. (No decorations available.)

If this is something you are interested in, please email me at kelly@onceuponacupcake.com with CUPCAKE FRIDAY in the subject line. I will send out a monthly/weekly email with the flavors, promos, etc...  I also have started a CUPCAKE FRIDAY Facebook page. I will be posting the flavors there as well. If you want to LIKE my Facebook page, you can do it here

No comments: